Process Aim: To outline in bullet point form the minimum of what a member is required to do.
Who is this process for? All
Date Created: 2012-10-15
Date Revised: never
The created date is only the date that this procedure was officially typed up but these responsibilities have been around for as long as WolfPack has.
WolfPack looks for and encourages the recruitment of high quality members. In order to meet our standards the following list of responsibilities are
listed so that each member can verify that they are fulfilling their role as a member. This list does not override the WolfPack rules.
These reponsibilities are your minimum requirements for being a quality WolfPack member
- Conduct yourself in a respectful manner that reflects the high standards and long proud history of WolfPack
- Read and post regularily on the forums either in their division or just WolfPack in general
- If you are going to be away for more than 7 days, make a post in the MIA section
- answer the roll call at the beginning of each month
- attend the 30 minute meeting each friday night at 19:30hrs Sydney time if you are online playing games
- discuss all matters openly and in a mature and calm matter
- when playing games - be on teamspeak as well as having a working microphone
Members of the clan will be required to give 15% of their time back to the clan performing such tasks as:
- Forum administration.
- Creating signatures for other members.